Sunday, June 14, 2015

Mala Xiang Guo

Recently, I fell in love with this dish called mala xiang guo after my brother in law cooked this dish at my place for the weekly lunch meeting.

What I did was to get all the ingredients which i wanted to cook in the mala paste.

My take for the ingredients for this dish would be sliced celery, lotus root, crab stick , oyster mushroom , prawns , sotong , sliced beef, fish balls and enoki mushroom.

Here's the look of the mala sauce which i got from giant.

 Giant is selling ard $5.50 if i din remember wrongly

What is balanced in my house fridge was  crabstick , enoki mushroom, fishball , oyster mushroom so i did the mala xiang guo with the ingredients .

Here's how it look like


The numbing sensation i got from this mala xiang guo was shiok to the max...have fun cooking this dish at home and dun need to go to food court and eat the expensive dish again.

Steps to prepare this is simple:

1. Wash all the ingredients clean
2. Heat up the pot with a bit of oil and saute the garlic till fragrant
3. Add 1 packet of the sauce in to fry
4. Add the ingredients in
5. Let it cook for a while
6. Ready to serve with white rice.

No comments: