Friday, November 22, 2013

The power of ambition




 My favourite motivational speaker
 
This man, Jim Rhon is really amazing . His philosphy is so clear cut and always never fails me to bring me back to my focus for my ambition.
 
This weekend I will be going for business training from one of the top notch online marketer Pamela Siow aka Pam Siow and her mentor Anne McKevitt, billion dollar business maker for this event called Business Think Different. I got is for free as I won the business scholarship.Hoping to grow more in knowledge for my business to get focus back to my ambition.

11 comments:

KennPaula Nicolas said...

I can feel your excitement Andrea! I'm looking forward to your upcoming articles about your business scholarship! Goodluck and all the best to you!

Unknown said...

Won a business scholarship? Lucky lucky you! Wishing you a sharp mind! All the best to you. :)

Bryan Choo: said...

Whoa you won a scholarship! It's not every day you get to learn from a billion dollar business maker, do share with us how it turns out too!

Tony Johor Kaki said...

Congrats! Yes, take your time to set worthy goals and everything will follow. Have a good seminar. Am looking forward to reading about the best things you learnt from it :D

gwenyummy said...

Wow good luck on the workshop, hope you learn as much as you can from these business mavens!

Phoebe said...

Sounds interesting. Enjoy the workshop !

--andy-- said...

Congrats Andrea :)

Hope this is what you wanted, and it will provide new insights for future perspectives.


Cheers, Andy
(SengkangBabies)

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Congrats on the scholarship! Can't wait to read about your adventures soon!

mummybean said...

Have fun at the workshop! I must admit these things usually go over my head :) Do share what you learnt!

Unknown said...

Congrats on this scholarship! Am sure you'll benefit heaps from listening to the guru. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the scholarship. Do share about it after you have attended it =)