Sunday, June 13, 2021

Review of Hokkien bak zhang bought from 30s_kitchen

 Seriously, I was just contemplating to buy the bak zhang for 端午节·or not cos I can't really eat too much glutinous rice due to indigestion issue. However, I decided to get it for my bf as he was feeling a bit down under due to covid jab .So thought of something savoury that might cheer him up.

The moment I took the bak zhang from 30s_kitchen I took it for my bf to try. For a fussy and picky eater like him can say nice it must be really nice.  While at home, I tried it myself. I love the ability to taste the individual ingredient and also salted egg in the bak zhang that I like.



After trying the bak zhang myself, I decided to text my bf again to ask him if he managed to finish the second one. He said he managed to finish. I told him you see I never bluff you you will want a second helping one the zhang so small. I told him when I saw the post I knew this was the bak zhang I would love to eat. 

I think sipping with green tea or earl grey with bak zhang is going to be best.

So I will be looking forward to the new products from 30s_kitchen



No comments: