Thursday, May 08, 2014

My latest buy -the xiao mi's redmi handphone

With all the recent advertisement of Xiaomi's red mi on the facebook so frequent on my facebook, I was lured into getting one myself as the specs where pretty not bad for a smartphone without contract.

Today marks the first month that i am holding on to a redmi. So far the only thing I would want to complain is the volume of the phone is too soft. However, it can be done by doing some changing of the settings in the phone. Here's the link http://en.miui.com/thread-17459-1-1.html.

Given for the fact that it is a China brand phone, I would not expect much. However, I really like the user interface ....so nice got so many cute cute cartoon theme for me to download.

Here's some photos i took using the redmi








 

No comments: