Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Verbal Ticks

Is there a word or a phrase you use (or overuse) all the time, and are seemingly unable to get rid of? If not, what’s the one that drives you crazy when others use it?

For me , it is you dun care about me to my bf . There are many at times when I needed him to be with him and yet he is appearing can't be bothered. I know men have the tendency to put career over relationship. However, at times I just need that listening ear from him  hoping that he could comfort me for a little while as we are in long distance relationship . I guess as a gf  I have been independent enough just that when I am down  I need that listening ear which he feels is too much of an overloading to him.

I seriously dunno how to maintain this relationship anymore . I have spoken to him about breaking up and he ask for the reason  and I cited to him and he did change for a while and yet go back. It is a relationship I treasured as it has been over 5 yrs...If he still does not intend to relocate, then breaking up without a sms to him might be the best way as I feel he never seems to treasure me.

No comments: