Monday, July 07, 2014

Right to Brag- a theme of the day from word press

Tell us about something you (or a person close to you) have done recently (or not so recently) that has made you really, unabashedly proud.

For once, I would just wanted to say this is the first time when I register myself under SG blog awards and I got in as a finalist under the advertisers' choice under the best cooking blog. I have never expected that I would be in as a finalist since this is my maiden registeration.

 
If you guys out there like my blog, kindly vote for me daily for the best cooking blog  at http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/2014/vote/advertisers-choice.html for the best cooking blog award.


This has made me to be more inspired to get more recipes to cook. Next week, I will be doing wanton soup. I shall upload the recipe then.

No comments: